Monday, October 15, 2012

great great birthday celebration!

Selepas sambut my birthday awal beberapa jam with super sedap cake berperisa coffee..Oh many thanks to those who chose the lovely cake. =)
Esoknya, I did enjoy my whole day having fun with my fren n my love. =P
Ahaks.
Gatei...
And of course the best part wil be the makan time. There a few things we done together and really enjoy it. Yes. Tersangat Enjoy!!
Meet my fren and gossip..very nice! Really miss the moment in NZ. Tgk bintang2 sambil borak2...bila lagi bleh macam tu???
Then jalan2 dgn ehem2..dapat hadiah lagi...best tu!
mcm kanak2 pun ada, hehe...tapi kalau dah besar xleh ke dpat hadiah ek?
boleh je kan...=)) *senyum sampai telinga*

many thanks to those who cherish my lovely day. I can't forget the day we spent together. n now I start missing u guys. Cepat la jumpa lagi!!!

parking yg mahai!

ice blended mocha SR
new york cheese cake for SR
 The next day,
kiddy meal from Marrybrown. =)

penutup celebration. Terbaikk!!

Hadiah dari dia n diri sendiri

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...