Tuesday, January 26, 2010

=kELirU=

hye...i've been very busy menguruskan anak2 yang baru lahir..sampai kembar 4...huhu...dah la si ibunye xnk menyusukan ank dia..naseb baik ada ibu tumpang..ngee:D
skrg dah lama xkuar umah sbb jadi baby sitter to my lovely rabbit..wuhuuu...love them very much even penat gak la nk uruskan diorng ngn perangai mcm2...
Anyway...for the time im at home baby sitting nih...i got some confusing but yet i dunno wut it is..my heart not feeling good..it seems there is something wrong somewhere...
am I missing something?
Or am I feel uncomfortable with something?
IM trying to be far apart and im not thinking bout it..it helps a bit..
but there is still something I need and i didn't get it yet...
Ataupun this is the balasan for wut i've done wrong before...Im too bad in the past and still bad now..never changed...when i realize now..umur dah nk masuk 22 tahun...but im stil me before..nothing better..worse lagi ade la kot...im trying to be better..but it just not the time yet for me to totally change myself...

::I MISS SOMETHING or is it SOMEONE::
no one knows wut ever will happen next...just pray for the BEST..only ALLAH knows wat is the best for all of us~
semoga segala kekeliruan dan kekusutan yang bertandang nih akan segera pergi~

do pray for me...adios amigos~~

1 comment:

scorer encem said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...