Sunday, May 11, 2008

...missing...

mother's day...huhuhu...it makes me miss my mum sooo damn much...i do called her..but yet..i have no strength to say it out..coz im not used to it...huhuhuh..too bad rite...but then..i just msg her..to tell her dat i miss her so much...huhuhu..i wanna go home...the best place ever in my lyfe...huhuhu...my home sweet home..i dont like being here..busy with everything that serabuting my mind..huhuh...
one more thing...im getting weak n weaker by dayz....i cant hold my ego anymore...now i miss him soo much...i feel like i want to see him rite now...i want to tell him that i miss him..huhuhu...but..i know..it never change anything..as he doesnt have any feeling towards me anymore..so sad..n too bad...i dunno wut to do..i just can be alone...thinking bout everything we've go tru all last days...all my good all dayz still in my mind...keep playing in my mind...n i still searching for the best reason for being dump by him...plz sum1 tell me wut have i done dat makes he left me...is there not enaf love for him...or im being a queen control to him..it might be...i dunno...lets tyme decide it...if ade jodoh...xkemana..huhuh...just pray for the best..adios amigos~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...